I was wrong. There is actually a worse dating site than www.SeekingArrangement.com. It’s called www.WhatsYourPrice.com, where users can buy or sell the opportunity of going out on a first date. Which is not surprising because they’re owned by the same people.
Based on a “patent pending dating system” (can you really patent prostitution?), the website provides a platform where generous and attractive singles can negotiate and agree on a price for a first date. By providing this additional monetary incentive, WhatsYourPrice.com is able to help people meet those they really want to meet – whores!
“For those who have high standards, and are willing to pay for the chance to go out on a first date with beautiful and attractive people, WhatsYourPrice.com offers another amazing online venue where you can meet thousands of gorgeous girls (and guys). While the website is effective in getting you that first date, how you leverage the opportunity is entirely dependent on your personal charms or seduction skills.” So in other words, extras cost extra.
“For those who are beautiful and attractive, going out with someone on a first date no longer has to be a waste of time. In fact, on WhatsYourPrice.com its an opportunity! You’ll get compensated for the time you spend meeting someone new, and you’ll have the chance to improve the odds of finding that perfect relationship (a.k.a. regulars) by meeting generous people you normally wouldn’t meet (without a pimp). Best of all, attractive users can use the website 100% free.” Fuglies will have to pay though.
Here’s how it works. You fill out a profile about yourself (your net worth), who you’d like to meet (pros) and what you expect on a first date (intercourse). Once you find the people you’d like to bone, ask them out by making an offer. If you’re a generous user, name the price you’re willing to pay for the first date. You better know the going rate for “around the world” before entering into the transaction, otherwise you might offend the attractive user. And, if you’re an attractive user, name the price you want to get paid for the first date. The site’s offer negotiating system (i.e. pimp) will allow you to accept an offer, reject an offer, or counter with a different price. Once the “date” is over, you better not hold out on the offer negotiating system, otherwise you’ll get the offer negotiating system’s back hand. And you really don’t want that.
Once an offer is accepted, you’re ready to plan the “date.” Simply send a message to schedule a time and place for your first date. Bring cash. If anyone asks if you’re a cop, say “No.”
Seriously, if you have to resort to paying someone to go out on a date with you, for whatever reason, why not just hire an escort for the evening? It’s exactly the same thing, and you’ll probably meet a better class of people. This website is just stupid and sad.
It does provide some “amazing first date ideas” to help you get past the dinner-and-a-movie-and-a-cheap-hotel rut, which I guess could be helpful. They are as follows. Good luck.
Top 20 First Date Ideas
- If you’re adventurous, try skydiving. Just don’t get caught doing it like these guys.
- Spend the afternoon at the beach and build a sand castle together. Like that’s going to happen.
- Go to an amusement park. Have a conversations while you wait in line. “Is kissing on the mouth allowed?”
- Put on funny accents. Go around town asking for directions to places that don’t exist. “And now we make the sexy time and romance explosion on stomach?”
- If you sing well… Karaoke! Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight.
- Go to the driving range, and help your date perfect his/her swing. Behind the club house, with your mouth.
- Pick a culture of the world, then imitate with food, activities, and clothes to match. Finnish people have had the largest number of sex partners in the industrialized world.
- Visit the zoo or aquarium, when it comes to animals you’ll have lots to talk about. “Let’s do it monkey-style.”
- Find a nice local spot, and go for a picnic. Don’t forget the chocolate, honey wine and baby wipes.
- If you’re a good cook, invite your date over to cook dinner together. Wolf down some oysters, and then, “dessert.”
- If you’re creative, make a movie together. Come up with a funny scenario and act it out. Just don’t let them see the video camera.
- Go to the local animal shelter to play with the animals. Just don’t do it when Aunt Flo is visiting.
- Go hiking, there’s nothing like doing it in the great outdoors for money.
- Go ice skating together, it’s romantic, and you may get to hold hands. And genitalia if the money’s right.
- Make kites, then go to the local park to fly them. That’s going to cost you a lot more.
- Go to an art museum, if you’re both into arts. I’m a rebel, I’m a rebel, I’m a rebel, I’m a rebel…“
- Go bowling, but remember to order pizza. Don’t forget the condoms either.
- Go to Chucky Cheese, and see who can win more prizes. If the money is right, everyone wins.
- Spend the afternoon together at a local flea market. Be careful, you might get fleas. And be sure to stay away from the crab market.
- Instead of watching a movie at the theater, try a drive-in movie instead. Take the Hummer.